There are two types of offer – Sell and Buy. You must have at least 100 US dollars worth of cryptocurrency in your Cryptster wallet to post a Sell offer. When you are buying you don’t have to have any funds in your wallet.
1. Сlick POST AN OFFER button on the menu bar.
2. Start filling out the form by selecting the parameters in each box of the Category section.
* Sell option will not be available until there is any funds on the balance of the wallet.
3. In the Location category you may include up to five countries. If you sell for cash, you may include up to five addresses for each country.
4. Move down filling out every field marked by a red asterisk. The tips next to each field will guide you.
* Pay attention to the risk level, it may also be Medium or High. It doesn’t mean you must avoid using these payment systems. We only alert you to be more careful as there were incidents of fraud involving them.
5. When setting up the profit margin, you may choose the average price of the cryptocurrency market,
or use the indices from the list of trading platforms that we support.
Alternatively, if you wish to trade cryptocurrency at a fixed price, select the respective option. In this case your price will not be affected by market volatility.
6. To learn more on how to set the price, go to How to set up profit Margin
7. When setting the Limits, remember that in Sell offers, the minimum amount you may enter is 0.001 BTC, and the maximum may be limited by the balance on your internal wallet. While in Buy offers, your maximum is not limited, but the smallest amount you can buy is 10 USD worth of cryptocurrency.
* If you enter wrong value, the numbers below the fields will prompt you about it by turning red.
If you want to pay with gift cards or coupons, for example, that’s where the field ‘Restrict Amount to’ comes in handy. Here you may put the gift card’s value in whole numbers.
8. In order for the trading hours to be shown correctly to the other users you should set the time zone you are in.
You can also specify the time when your offer is available.
9. Specify the terms of the trade, if you have any. This can be a suggestion to other traders not to open trades with you if they can’t finalize payment by a certain time, or letting them know that you are paying by gift cards only, for example.
Frequent traders may create and save customized templates for different offers to use them conveniently in future. And this is the option that is offered by default.
If you are just starting to use the platform, you don’t have any saved templates. You can create one on the go, here on the offer page, or in Settings on Personal Profile page.
Or write one-time terms of trade for this offer only. The text will not be saved as template, however.
You can read more on how to create templates here.
10. These fields are supplementary. Refer to the tips next to each field for guidance
11. In the ‘Payment window’ field set the time you allow for the payment to be made
12. You may also choose as to who the offer is available to by activating any of the four options.
13. Your offer will appear in MY ACTIVE OFFERS. Here you may edit, put on hold or deactivate any of your offers by clicking on the three blue dots as shown here.
By deactivating the offer, you take it off the rotation without losing all the presets. It only becomes invisible to the users. You may reactivate it at any time by going to Inactive section.