There is no such option where you can change the feedback personally. However, if for any reason, you want to change the feedback that you left, you can contact our help center. Create a ticket where you state the reason as for why you want to make changes, and we will review it. Cryptster never edits or deletes user feedback. Exceptions are the feedbacks that are threatening, offensive or of racist nature, as well as content that reveals personal information.
- How often does Cryptster update price indices?
- Adding to and removing users from Favorites or Trusted
- What does Blocked user mean?
- When do edited terms of an offer come into effect?
- Can I edit my offers?
- When can I open a dispute?
- What is the difference between Trusted and Favorite users?
- Can I edit the feedback I left?
- Is there a deadline for leaving user feedback?